We are always looking for enthusiastic bloggers who want to share their views on topics related to society, culture and politics. Want to join? Please don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
To help you with your blog, here are our guidelines:
– The first guideline is that any of these guidelines can be broken if the Blogger without Borders feels that that makes for a better blog
– The Blogs without Borders are written in English. Editing is provided, so don’t worry about grammatical errors.
– Link your blog to cultural, political or societal events or developments.
– Blogs without borders are written for an international audience, therefore the basics should be explained
– Adding a personal touch to the blog is encouraged. Let the reader know how the subject you are writing about affects you
– Blogs are 400 – 800 words
– Most importantly: blog your passions
Are you interested in becoming one of the bloggers for your region? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org